Note to New Members ×

Trent?

Kent

can't you tell by the rope tow guards?

Would that be the 1st time tow rope guards were spotted at Buttermilk?

Good to see he hooked up with Donek after sending the boards down the hill on the maiden voyage without the rider.....

Would that be the 1st time tow rope guards were spotted at Buttermilk?

people have asked about the rope tow guards. should buy a box and sell them at SES.

Good to see he hooked up with Donek after sending the boards down the hill on the maiden voyage without the rider.....

:lol: c'mon, it was only one board! very cool to see his picture.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

holy crap boys! my computer is down for a few days, and i come back as a bobblehead! too funny. dana's laughing too.

yep, it's me on the front page. and sean martin still laughs about my board mis-adventure, usually saying "that was you!?" while laughing.

i'm always trying to get in front of the camera when he brings it out as ses. he usually gets some great shots. some people even end up on his website. right bobble? ;) more of sean's shots here, if you haven't seen them.

http://www.seanmartinphoto.com/Sports/Snowboard-and-Ski/SES-2010/11164935_y5NHM#782548506_m5cNr

and yes, we (bob and i) do get lots of comments on the tow guards.

-trent

yep, it's me on the front page. and sean martin still laughs about my board mis-adventure, usually saying "that was you!?" while laughing.

its a great that you can laugh at what happened. i've done far more stupider things and i can't laugh at myself yet.

hitting the side of the ski patrol office with a Donek is bad juju.

some people even end up on his website. right bobble? ;)

indeed... and sometimes on others.

hey... how come your still Carver Extraordinaire and everyone else is an Alpine Ace? you must not be good at this snowboarding thing.

hey... how come your still Carver Extraordinaire and everyone else is an Alpine Ace? you must not be good at this snowboarding thing.

it's all in how you say it... "carver extraordinaire" is pronounced with a french accent. very sophisticated and refined. "whoa! look at trent's bobblehead, he is a carver extraordinaire! oui, oui, se manifique!" :1luvu:

but "alpine ace" is with a german accent. very hard, and sounds like you're swearing. "zoes guyz iz from ze hill buck! juzt look at how zey are wrecking ze shnow! bunch of alpine aces!!" [coughs and loogies into a trench].