Note to New Members ×

Bomber Demo Days

Michelle

We are having a spring Hard Boot Demo Day at both Copper Mountain (March 23rd - see below) and Buttermilk (March 27th). Come on out and join us!

NEW INFO! Copper Demo is being postponed due to the 8-12 inches predicted. New Date is Tuesday March 23rd - See you there!

demoflyer_butt_full_400.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Donek Snowboards

And you were teetering on coming out this year....aren't you glad you did? Too bad you didn't have little debbies in your pocket or you could have whored up the videos too!

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=295776&postcount=134

i'm always glad if i make it to ses! :1luvu:

thanks, that's excellent advice. i'll put some in the travel bags now, and they'll be just as "fresh" next year. :biggthump although those guys don't take breaks. i need time to rest and primp after a few turns. ;)

i'm always glad if i make it to ses! :1luvu:

thanks, that's excellent advice. i'll put some in the travel bags now, and they'll be just as "fresh" next year. :biggthump although those guys don't take breaks. i need time to rest and primp after a few turns. ;)

Yes, little debbies will never let you down! And you and dredman can primp together and fight over who is going to be in front of the camera LOL!