Note to New Members ×

Best late season mountain in Quebec or Maine

orser506

Hey Folks ,

Maple syrup season will be winding down here in a couple of weeks and seeing as its been a horrible season here for any snowsport, i want to get the hell out of this province for a few days. I could be looking at a date around april 12 but might be sooner.... i hope . I was thinking about Maine or Quebec . Thanks for any ideas

LMO

You need to consider Mont Ste-Anne in Quebec city.

Their north side has great carving potential and they should be opened up to April 25th.

From their website:

" Mont-Sainte-Anne has unveiled one of its best concoction’s yet: the Volkswagen Spring Madness program 2010, now a classic. Stretching out until April 25th, spring skiing at Mont-Sainte-Anne has already been rewarded as best in the East by Ski Canada magazine. The festive week-ends to come will feature shows by Poptron, Bestov, Gabrielle Shonk and The Porters (Johnny Cash homage), friendly competitions with acrobatic skiing Olympians Pierre-Alexandre Rousseau and Vincent Marquis as well as a Country Week-end and even a wine tasting at the summit! "

:)

Thanks Guys,

I called around and Mt. Ste. Anne has a super sweet deal on just after easter. Saved over $300 for 3 days. Sorry Jack, I would just love to come down your way but won't be this year. Now that i am able and confident that my knee is going to keep up with me i got the bug and it bit me bad and it itches like hell. Next year that itch is going to get scratched big time:)