Note to New Members ×

TD2 Long Base Plate

heroshmero

One TD2 Long Base Plate in excellent condition. This is longer than the standard size base plate to accommodate bigger boots. $28 shipped to lower 48.

Sell as pair?

Share the measurement between Forward & Rear SOLE BLOCK screw holes on the inner & the outer holes wud be great.

Thx

RT

TD2 Base plate looks different, also 4 rows screw SOLE BLOCK holes instead of 3?

post-6136-141842305779_thumb.jpg

Sell as pair?

Share the measurement between Forward & Rear SOLE BLOCK screw holes on the inner & the outer holes wud be great.

TD2 Base plate looks different, also 4 rows screw SOLE BLOCK holes instead of 3?

I'm sorry. I only have one base plate.

Measurements by my hand are:

Inner toe to heel pair of screw holes 149 mm center to center

Outer toe to heel pair of screw holes 197 mm center to center

I recently ordered long plates with my new TD3 Sidewinders and this plate is the exact same fit (3 screw holes, not 4) as the current TD3 long plate.

This part looks slightly different than the one you've shown. As far as I understand Bomber has made some slight changes to the base plate over time to make them stronger.

I'm sorry. I only have one base plate.

Measurements by my hand are:

Inner toe to heel pair of screw holes 149 mm center to center

Outer toe to heel pair of screw holes 197 mm center to center

This part looks slightly different than the one you've shown. As far as I understand Bomber has made some slight changes to the base plate over time to make them stronger.

Thanks for the info but I have to pass...that's great news Long Base Plate for boots with short sole.

Cheers

RT

• 4 weeks later...