Note to New Members ×

missing D3 elastomer (catek)

Call me jack

make sure you did not bend the piece it goes on! seen it before.

nope... My board had a weird wave in the top sheet. and i was fooling around with binding position, today, and there wasn't enough support underneath the elastomer, so it fell out

the stupid thing is that i didn't even like the position change so i only rode the board down about 5 midwest runs before i switched boards :(

good luck getting one from catek.

Have you ever done business with them? Seriously, that comment just pisses me off.

i wasn't even going to try getting on from catek.

Um, why not? I've lost elastomer plates, screws, etc, and Scott and Jeff have always sent me a replacement asap.

Shoot them an email and you'll have a new one in no time.

Um, why not? I've lost elastomer plates, screws, etc, and Scott and Jeff have always sent me a replacement asap.

i guess i'll give it a shot. i was just kinda looking for a quick, cheap solution... i already cut some stomp pads to fit, and put them on...

that is why I posted

Have you ever done business with them? Seriously, that comment just pisses me off.

did that took a month to get parts and on top of that they only sent half of what was needed.

as a side note I love the bindings.

and well only buy from them in the off season.

that is why I posted

did that took a month to get parts and on top of that they only sent half of what was needed.

as a side note I love the bindings.

and well only buy from them in the off season.

Sorry to hear that. I thought you were just basing that statement on the catek-bashing threads a bit ago, my apologies.

I've needed replacement pads, power plates, screws and bails, all mid season. I never have had to wait more then a week for parts.