Note to New Members ×

Looking for Frontie 185.

carvedog

Is this the crazy mofo that did the Lane with me a few years back? I thought you were still in South Africa surfing the wet wave instead of the chilled one.

Good to see you at Bomber - there are some good folks here - just like the pack we used to ride with that are all almost gone. Attrition, responsibility and lack of devotion to the pure carved line rear its ugly head.

I just got another Burner 197 and still have a whole quiver of carvers and ride plates on everything.

Good to here from you,

Jerry

jerry@bentaspen.com

208-726-3834

That's work ( I own Saddletree Gallery and Custom Framing across from Chateau Drug)

A 170 is a little short for me but that could be awesome in steep glades. I scared myself on the big boy going mach(way too ____fast, when the snow turned quite nasty.

Send a pic. If its over $200 that would probably be too steep. $150 and you probably have a deal.

Do you know what year and stiffness rating it has. Burton was doing that then and I bought the Frontier partly because it was one of the highest.

Your thoughts?

Jerry

Wasn't their only 1 year for the frontier. It was the Johan pro model, which was called the Johan for a while, then it changed to the frontier, and then it went away I believe.