Note to New Members ×

160 - 165 all mountain board

ianmaxwell

I have a brand new Salomon LT 400 163cm that I will do for $130 shipped. Solid all-mountain performer. Waist is 23+cm. Under 10cm sidecut. I can send pics to your email address. The ones I have do not seem to fit. However, from a previous posting here in classifieds, you will see some of the ones I sold here. And drop me a line with questions. Base and edges are excellent. Only blemishes are the top sheet which has some scuffs from storage in bags with other decks.

I'm looking for something pretty stiff that I can use with soft boots on the off days. I have a total budget of $150. Let me know what you have.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Keenan - The Supercross has me the most interested. How stiff is this board? I'm looking for something I can mount a stiff soft boot set-up on, how do think this board would handle for that? (I'm 5'10", 155 pounds, not too aggressive carving) The specs I found online say it has a waist of 23.5 cm, is that right? I can make that work. Thanks - Ian