Note to New Members ×

BX Board Galore

BlueB

Our season came to an abrupt end, I am allowed teach on hard boots now, and I switched to narrower BXers, so these have to go:

*SOLD* Palmer Crown 161 *SOLD*

Titanal, honeycomb, bells and whistles… Used only for few runs! One shallow scratch on the bottom. Your chance to own $1000 board for only 400 USD!

Risers are not included, but we could talk about it, or about the classic clear ones, for a bit extra.

*SOLD* Stuf Accelerator 164 *SOLD*

Quasi-BX board. I wouldn’t race an actual BX on it, but great board for fooling around, very versatile. SCR ~9. With 23.5 waist, it’s a cheap alternative to an ATV. Less damp, more pop and camber. Used for a year for teaching and a bit of goofing in between. Light rubbings on top, very good base.

120 USD + shipping

*SOLD* Elan Vertigo 168 *SOLD*

You can race BX on this! 3D top, some titanal inside. Waist 25.8, SCR ~9.5 (parabolic like all of Elan’s stuff). Very versatile board, great softboot carver, excellent in pow. Used only for teaching, for a season. Small rubbings and nicks on top from my students slipping into me, few small scratches on the bottom, other then that, very good condition. Never ridden hard, or landed big jumps.

300 USD, including shipping to lower 48 or Canada

I can pair any of these boards with softy bindings, choice of Nitro Commando or old Burton 3-strap, or with a pair of older plates, choice of Blax or Sims. Extra 50 USD.

Email:

boris at blueb dot biz

post-1678-141842301295_thumb.jpg

post-1678-141842301297_thumb.jpg

Palmer is SOLD.

Elan is next! Come on guys, this is a great board!

When I took more photos for another inquiry, I decided there are enough small nicks from my students slipping into me, to justify a price drop. So, shipping is included now, to lower 48 and Canada.

post-1678-141842301377_thumb.jpg