Note to New Members ×

Sorry dumb questions

Flyin Hawaiian

Maybe I've been in the hard boot world for too long, but...

Do Flow soft boot bindings have a right and left or are they the same or symmetrical? Didn't old soft boot bindings have a right and left? The buckles were aligned different, right?

O'well cut to the chase I bought some used flows to complete my softie setup and I am about to mount everything and just want some advice.

thanks

I've owned nxt-fx and nxt-at's, and they both have a left/right. Pull the strap off and look for a tag labeled left/right. The bindings themselves are also left/right specific, but not labeled from what I can tell. The based will just be a bit longer for where your big toe goes.

Maybe I've been in the hard boot world for too long, but...

Do Flow soft boot bindings have a right and left or are they the same or symmetrical? Didn't old soft boot bindings have a right and left? The buckles were aligned different, right?

O'well cut to the chase I bought some used flows to complete my softie setup and I am about to mount everything and just want some advice.

thanks

depends on the model, just be careful and check what model you have there's some out there that are really failure prone.

depends on the model, just be careful and check what model you have there's some out there that are really failure prone.

Are you referring to the first year that flow came out with the "NXT" series? They used plastic clips to hold the straps onto the binding base. If you have a set of these give Flow a call. They'll send you out replacement parts - made of aluminum.