Note to New Members ×

The art and science of racing boards (Experts only)

Keyser Soze

DB - you bitch and moan about lack of support for alpine then sh!t all over an article in a newspaper with decent circulation? You are fast becoming the biggest idiot to ever inhabit this board. Back to the ignore list with you...

Bola - congrats on the article. Hope it brings in a ton of new business for you.

DB - you bitch and moan about lack of support for alpine then sh!t all over an article in a newspaper with decent circulation? You are fast becoming the biggest idiot to ever inhabit this board. Back to the ignore list with you...

Bola - congrats on the article. Hope it brings in a ton of new business for you.

decent circulation??? I never heard of them!

does this mean you wont respond to anymore of my posts??? Yippee!:biggthump

did you look at the date???

The article just about said Jack Squat about racing.

Pure genius Tex!!!

...it's an article written for an audience that knows jack **** about alpine, so of course it's gonna be a bit thin on the details.

Want details? Give Bola a call--i'm sure he'd provide whatever you're looking for.

BTW, the carving crew in CO have several ambassador's to this sport. Bola, and others, are inspirational in their passion, insight and generosity towards helping others maximize their enjoyment of our sport.