Note to New Members ×

Softie Board for Beginner/Intermediate Rider, 163+

anke

Hey Gents and Ladies,

My boyfriend keeps borrowing my ATV 168 to ride with softies. With all that recent powder in Tahoe, I decided I want to make it my all mountain board with plates.

He now has to ride my old F2 Eliminator 161, but really would like to buy a board.

He just started snowboarding last season, but got good fairly quick! He does not want to invest too much money (he passed on my offer to buy my ATV for $400 when I wanted to sell it).

He stands 6.2 feet tall and weighs around 165 lbs. Has has boots already in size 11.

He really dug the ATV, he likes the Eliminator 161, and recently demoed a LibTech Skunk Ape 165, which he didn't like as much as the ATV.

He's not going into the park, but likes versatility, speed and a few jumps here and there (I know, I should get him into hardboots ;-)

Anybody has a used board and ideally good quality bindings for under $300?

Thanks for reading.

I have 3 boards, 2 of which were never ridden. All 3 are Salomon's. The topsheets have a little scratching from being stored in bags. Lengths remaining are 172, 165 and 164. All with waists to accommodate the size 11's. $100 a board + shipping. 1 pair of Flow CX-FR Size XL -$75 +shipping. All of it is new. Sold a few decks and bindings here. Feel free to drop me aline. All of it is new. The bindings as well. The 172 was mounted and ridden one day. Check out the For Sale side and search "salomon" or by my name:biggthump

hi powdahbonz,

i read bomber might have some trouble with the email system.

can you please let me know which exact models are still for sale?

it seems your original sales ad and your post here contain different information regarding which boards are still available.

thanks

He stands 6.2 feet tall and weighs around 165 lbs. Has has boots already in size 11.

He really dug the ATV, he likes the Eliminator 161, and recently demoed a LibTech Skunk Ape 165, which he didn't like as much as the ATV.

He's not going into the park, but likes versatility, speed and a few jumps here and there (I know, I should get him into hardboots ;-)

Anybody has a used board and ideally good quality bindings for under $300? Thanks for reading.

You might want to talk to BlueB: boris(at)blueb(dot)biz, the size u lookin for & still in original wrap and under your budget.

Good luck

Roy

Hey ther-

From left to right in this linkhttp://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26114&highlight=salomon

what is left is board #2(171),board 3(165) and board 5(164)

Guessing that shipping the board would be around $30 and bindings $10 so say $200 for board and bindings?

i read bomber might have some trouble with the email system.

can you please let me know which exact models are still for sale?

it seems your original sales ad and your post here contain different information regarding which boards are still available.

thanks