Note to New Members ×

Should I buy these bindings?

Guest DemoC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\Wow you guys dont give anyone a chance here do you !

Actually, we give everyone a chance here. Based on the earlier part of this thread, it seems like you managed to upset some members via eBay long before you ever posted here.

If you "guys" were not so cheap and paid for gear so the manufactures could stay in business or make money producing the gear you would have more choices, but today there are very few.

I would say support the cateck, bomber, priors even if they are more expensive than closeout burton because if they cant keep the lights on you wont have that choice either!

I don't think you can call us collectively "cheap" when many of us have bought plenty of gear at full retail. For example, I am happy to pay $850 for a new Donek Olympic or $289 for a new pair of Bomber TD2s. But older and used Burton gear isn't worth more than a few bucks to me. There is a HUGE difference between what many of us are buying (at full retail) and what you are selling.

don’t be blind to the thousands of positive feedbacks we have

As of right now your feedback rating is 95.4%. Given the number of transactions you've completed on eBay that number is not very impressive. Most sellers with 2000+ transactions don't seem to have any trouble maintaining a 99% rating. Keep in mind that most eBay buyers will leave neutral feedback if they are unhappy and negative feedback if they are really unhappy. Based on reading your feedback comments you've managed to upset a signifigantly higher percentage of your customers than other volume eBay sellers who sell snowboard gear. 95% is impressive if you're taking an exam at MIT but not so hot on eBay.

I can't beleive it's still going on. FWIW I wouldn't do business with you because of the number of negaives regardless of the number of positives. I always look at a feedback rating below 100% and decide if I want to risk a purchase with someone with a less that perfect rating. I've only ever left a less than positive rating once and that was a nuetral for a vacume that came full of dirt. Customer service is something I don't mind paying for but the lack of it i won't