Note to New Members ×

Two pairs Burton plates

carvedog

Lime green race plates with bales as pictured. $100

http://www.jerryhadamphoto.com/snowboardgear/content/_1PP9736_large.html

Older race plates with four brand new bales. Two installed on the rear and I have two more toe bales NOS Burton. $125

http://www.jerryhadamphoto.com/snowboardgear/content/_1PP9737_large.html

http://www.jerryhadamphoto.com/snowboardgear/content/_1PP9738_large.html

pretty sure I have an extra set of discs in 4x4. Will double check tonight, but about 98% sure.

Haven't gotten the double thumbs up on the other thread yet. Don't know if no one has used this. Sounds a little unlikely but maybe.

I want them to work for you, these have been great bindings for me. I just don't need 8 or 9 boards mounted up at one time.

With new bails all around they will feel just like new.

Hey Carvedog,

I saw your post and I was hoping you had any workable plate binding to put on my all mountain board for mellow resort riding. I don't need anything high end, just a binding that will allow me to use my backcountry hard boots at the local resort. I'll mostly be riding lift-served powder.

Cheers,

Richie

Northern UT

Hey Carvedog,

I saw your post and I was hoping you had any workable plate binding to put on my all mountain board for mellow resort riding. I don't need anything high end, just a binding that will allow me to use my backcountry hard boots at the local resort. I'll mostly be riding lift-served powder.

Cheers,

Richie

Northern UT

Richie - I will look around tonight when I look for wingnuts 4x4 discs and see what I have. Too much stuff for sure. What insert pattern are you looking for?

wing- I did receive the paypal and will try to package for tomorrow shipping. Opening a new artist at the gallery so it's going to be a hectic day. If not tomorrow then Monday.

Hey Carvedog,

Cheers,

Richie

Northern UT

I may have a pair that will work. I need to switch some things around this weekend and see if I can part with them.

Wing - I do have the 4x4s. They won't ship until Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. Did you find some boots?

What kind did you try? You need a 27.5 right?

I know someone who may have a pair of those.

Thanks guys.