Note to New Members ×

Hooger 167, FP173, Alp 163

carvedog

http://www.jerryhadamphoto.com/snowboardgear/content/_1PP9734_large.html

http://www.jerryhadamphoto.com/snowboardgear/content/_1PP9735_large.html

The Hooger has a fresh grind, perfect base. Edges slightly less than perfect, lots of camber.

$125.

The Factory Prime has been ridden hard. Not a ton of edges left but several tunes at least. $50

The Alp is in pretty good shape. Bindings are strictly use at your own risk. There is the full disc cant plate on the back with 3d holes. $100

post-805-141842300836_thumb.jpg

I would think it is close to that. (10mscr) But that is just a guess. I can take more nose and tail measurements if that helps. I don't know how to compute SCR from that.

I got the board ready to ride ( fresh stone grind ) but haven't put it on snow yet. I keep thinking I am going to ride different boards but I always take out the same two or three.

• 1 month later...

Hey Dan. No I will sell it. I didn't get to ride it.

$125 and the last time I mailed to Canada was around $50. If that sounds right on the shipping I will do it. I was pretty shocked at how much it was.

the packing I will do cuz I have tons of cardboard.

Paypal is fine.

thanks

Thanks for the info... New Zealand? Yep, that's where I'm from! Though I've spent most of my adult life in France (ski/board instructor). And... yep, it's Fall here and the trees are a changin'. Winter soon and I'm starting to get the LUST goin'! Season won't start until June and run until September... or there-a-bouts. Come on over and ski an active volcano!

OK, interested in the FP. Can you find out about shipping to Christchurch 8081 NZ?

Cheers//B

• 7 months later...
Interested if you still have it. Needs to be shipped to Vegas.

Let me know

Thanks for the inquiry. The gray one is sold and in NZ I believe.

I have a newer FP that I am not selling right now. I know someone who might have one, but I wouldn't know for a few days.

I will post back if he wants to sell.