Note to New Members ×

Turner Mtn.

dredman

Turner Mtn. in Libby is reporting 8 new for Friday(With the snow that Schwietzer and Big have been getting since Sunday I can only imagine that it should be much more than 8 inches). Temps are to be in the mid 20's by Friday!

I am leaving southeastern Idaho this afternoon and will be there bright and early on Friday.

Come on up and play!

Friday, ahhh bliss...

12+ new on the top, 10 at the base, no crowds at all. Top to bottom fall line powder turns all day long. Great visibility.

Perfect day at Turner!!

Big Mtn on Saturday was a completely different game. Freezing rain that coated you like a glazed doughnut. Made the goggles not work at all. But the grooming was spectacular!!! Fast, firm, carve-a-licious!!! I had to get my $61.00 worth so I looped it 19 times. I was all done by chair 1 closing time, but that robot buddy of mine (Johnasmo) stuck around and looped chair 2 thru night skiing. I imagine he had a 60-70,000 vertical foot day.

Down in Boise right now for work, hope to get up to Bogus for some night riding this week.

Cheers, dredman

So dredman, First attempt at posting. Made it this far. Enjoy Bogus. I will patrol at Kellys all day/night tomorrow--the regular Wed. thing. Will Train with tobogans evening but should get some carve time in the afternoon. The new Coiler is maaahhvelus. Coilers definately have curves in the right places!! Maybe The Ghee on Sunday?