Note to New Members ×

2nd Day in Hardboots

Andrew

today was my 2nd day hardbooting. Yesterday i was at keystone and today i was at breck. Everything was going pretty well and i was felling a little more confident. Then at the end of the day today i was heading in and had to step out and push a little bit, i wasn't thinking and left the toe clip of the binding hanging off the edge of the board, i gave a big push and CRACK, broken toe clip. :(

I do plan on continuing to hardboot next season unless i can get some bindings and a board to use late this season.

So if someone has some snowpros or something for $100 or so that you want to get rid of i may buy some.

How long are you there for? Bomber Industries is not that far away. I am sure Michelle or Fin would be happy to help out a fellow carver. They are awesome in helping out fellow carvers.

Always make sure you fold the toe clip back on top of the board so you don't step on it or catch it in the snow. This is a lesson that we have all learned here on BOL or at least the majority of us. Nothing like getting off the lift and have the brakes being applied by your toe clip dragging in the snow.

Thanks guys, Im only here for another 2 days so its probably not worth going to bomber. Ill just invest in some TD2s or possibly some cateks.

If you are in the Breck area Bomber is no more than 15 minutes away, 20 max. They also carry Ibex bindings which are renamed Burton Race Plates. Look at this link, they even carry the part that you need!! Two days of riding left is reason to go to Bomber, another reason is just to say Hi to Fin and Michelle for having this awesome site!!

http://bomberonline.com/store/bindings/Ibex_toe_heel.cfm

If you are in the Breck area Bomber is no more than 15 minutes away, 20 max. They also carry Ibex bindings which are renamed Burton Race Plates. Look at this link, they even carry the part that you need!! Two days of riding left is reason to go to Bomber, another reason is just to say Hi to Fin and Michelle for having this awesome site!!

http://bomberonline.com/store/bindings/Ibex_toe_heel.cfm

Heck, if your driving back to DIA, it's worth diverting to Boulder for a few hours to check out AllBoard Sports too and saying hi to Bola.

http://www.allboardssports.com/