Note to New Members ×

Too soon to start a list for January 3rd? Nope!

AaronG

There's a very good possibility of that happening for me. I'm probably gonna go up on the 27th and pay. I need time on the slopes and need to make the most out of my weekends. A lot of family obligations and my recent disability have cut my vacation hours very thin, so I won't be getting very many weekdays off.

I'm so there! Is the annual new years day ride still on also?

This is the ASSESS event.

(Alpine Snowboarding Session Expression at Snow Summit)

It's on the first sunday of every year, which is the 3rd this year.

Looks like you're coming out of your rock and posting on BOL. :biggthump

This is the ASSESS event.

(Alpine Snowboarding Session Expression at Snow Summit)

It's on the first sunday of every year, which is the 3rd this year.

Looks like you're coming out of your rock and posting on BOL. :biggthump

Oopsie, forgot to look at the calendar! got a big ass rock that i'm finally coming out at. lol. Hey I tried the board that you demo'ed from chad and holy guacamole that board was "Bad A!$" to say the least.

Oopsie, forgot to look at the calendar! got a big ass rock that i'm finally coming out at. lol. Hey I tried the board that you demo'ed from chad and holy guacamole that board was "Bad A!$" to say the least.
Let us not forget about Jimmy Pryor. We've got to get together and arrange another Jim Pryor Memorial Carving Session (aka JPMCS) for him as well.

Rob - I loved the sidecarve I was on. I was definitely railing turns once I took my time to let the cable engage. What was your feeling on it? You need a new board right? ;)

Kerry - Long time since we've heard from you! JPMCS will most likely be on the 24th, as it was on the 25th last year.

I'll probably start a thread in the coming weeks.

Can't wait to ride with one of my favorite carvers again! I've learned some new tricks that you might want to see :eplus2:

Rob - I loved the sidecarve I was on. I was definitely railing turns once I took my time to let the cable engage. What was your feeling on it? You need a new board right? ;)

The only weird feeling is it seems to have a lot of flex on for a 170 that im used to, But when the cables got tension "it was on like donkey kong" and that thing was hooking toeside and especially heelside no matter how much pressure i place on it. As for the new board i have to re-evaluate the finances. I need to religiously PLAY the Lottery..

Awe, looks like i'm gonna miss JPMCS again if it's on the 24th... I'll be in the Philippines that weekend, quick 7 day trip - two of them will be spent in the air.

I'll definitely be there on the 3rd though, bar any unforseen circumstances.

Shame on you. :AR15firin

The only weird feeling is it seems to have a lot of flex on for a 170 that im used to, But when the cables got tension "it was on like donkey kong" and that thing was hooking toeside and especially heelside no matter how much pressure i place on it. As for the new board i have to re-evaluate the finances. I need to religiously PLAY the Lottery..

It had a lot of pop to it in my opinion, pretty springy.

Did you see me jump in between carves on chair 7?

I'm a game day decision again. Will depend on which is better that day: surf or snow.

Who's in for the celebration of our Snow Summit passes being valid once again??

10) Tim

Who? :eek:

Tim shows up at the 1:44 mark.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7BAzlu4hUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7BAzlu4hUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>