Note to New Members ×

Stratton

Paulk

Eric, Steph and I will meet you at the top. We will take the lift up at 7:45AM.

So if you start hiking at 6AM you should be at the top by the time we get there.

See you tomorrow.Bring your layers it will be down close to zero on the mountain tonight.

Alex

It was great to put some face with name.

Condition is pretty damn good consider the mountain was still green 2 weeks ago.

There are lots of tiny pebbles on the run; but my base looks pretty good after 2 days.

Gondola was shutdown due to high wind on sunday right around lunch time. I left sunday ~1430. It was snowing pretty hard. It's a east coast powder day :)

Best run for me was world cup. They just open it on sunday and no one was on it. It's a PITA to get to it when the gondola was down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ill be riding with alex j on sat and sun, with steph on sun. and prob 2 other people, so join in and ride with us! If you are an early bird meet us at the gondola line at 830, otherwise you can call me, I keep my phone on me during the day .631-748-7882

Yo Eric,

I should be able get to Stratton on one of the days. Hope so.

If all will work for me I will give you a call. Thanks.

(whatever I did to myself on Sunday at Windham I need to check with doc and get green light).

Cheers

AMK

• 3 weeks later...