Note to New Members ×

Nakiska Sunday the 29th?

surlyguy

I won't be there this weekend, but I am planning to be there from next weekend until the end of the month. I will have three coilers with me if anyone is interested in trying them. Two are metal, one is glass but they all have very little time on them. My newest one is waiting for a topsheet (hurry up, Fedex) and it will have it's cherry popped at Nakiska. I'll post again when I am in the provence in case anyone wants to catch a ride or something.

anyone ridden at Kicking horse yet? Is it any good? Also, three cheers for too much snow at Louise to race!

KH looks freaking STELLAR. Check out the vid on their website this morning ... I'm thinking that I might make a road trip, not next weekend (which will be a zoo), but the weekend of the 12th ... anyone who wants to meet up there, let me know, because the rest of my crew is too busy dodging the grass and race teams at Nakiska.:)

Yay for too much snow at Louise - I have a friend on race crew there and they've been up all night trying to clear the course. I dare say it will be rinse and repeat for tonight. While it sucks to be her, I'm expecting the riding there this weekend to rock. Planning on getting out Sunday if the road conditions and weather are OK - otherwise I'm going autocrossing instead.

but the weekend of the 12th ... anyone who wants to meet up there, let me know, because the rest of my crew is too busy dodging the grass and race teams at Nakiska

It looks like my first day on the snow will be sunday, (this season, it sucks I know. The snow just isn't sticking here at the center of the universe) but I could probably be up for KH. I'll keep you posted here on BOL as the week passes.

Sound good?