Note to New Members ×

FS:2004 173 volkl

pcABQ

here are some pics of PC's board. what you are seeing on the base is storage wax.

PC takes good care of his equipment. One thing he did not mention... this board was made in Germany unlike Volkl boards made in the past few years.

This board is a steal at this price!!!

173.jpg173base.jpg

camber.jpg

I was wondering if i could get your oppinion, man.

I'm an experienced snowboarder, but this will be my first year with an alpine board. I weigh 155 lb, and i saw the Volkl specs for this board put my weight at the low end of the spectrum. I.e. they say it's good for 65-60 kilos and i'm 70 kilograms. In your oppinion, do you think this board would would work for me?

If you think it'll work for me, i'd really like to buy it.

Quickest way to get ahold of me is via phone or this e-mail, AHilshey@McLanahan.com (i'll be e-mail unavailable tommorow). I'll send you a message with my phone number.

PC loaned me this board when I was just starting out carving and still in my first year of snowboarding of any kind, I weighed about 160 then and I was just fine . You could ask PC what days he road this board and he could tell you excatly, he keeps a detailed log of everything, the board is a winner, you will not find a better board at a better price,period.

• 3 weeks later...