Note to New Members ×

Pc snowboard coach

Bordy

With the birth of my son came the first parenting challange. I have decided to stay at home with him this year and not coach the Park City snowboard team.

At first there we some interested coaches now there are none, park City needs a Alpine snowboard coach!

If you think you have what it takes please respond to me via this thread or e-mail me at Hardbooter at comcast dot net.

I will be happy to answer all questions here,

It is a full traveling team with mostly women athletes.

if you always wanted to coach a big time team at one of the best train locations possible please let me know!

billy

Remember everyone it's snowboard coaching. We do it more out of the love of the sport than the paycheck. The paycheck comes mostly from the athletes pockets, and we all know how well they funded.

When I work construction in the summer, I usually take home double than what I make coaching. If your looking for a job that you can put away for retirement keep looking.

If you love the sport and want to be active in it, this is a good way to do it.

Sean McCarron would be an option? Didn't he have VISA issues last year and ended up in Canada?

Excuse me for the thread jack. Where did you hear this? And yes, I reckon it was visa/h2b issue a few years back, but I didnt know about the canada part.

Excuse me for the thread jack. Where did you hear this? And yes, I reckon it was visa/h2b issue a few years back, but I didnt know about the canada part.

...at Copper last year. Sean is a UK citizen so no VISA issues getting to Canada. It seemed plausible. Haven't heard from him though.....so truly do not know. Hope that he is doing well.