Note to New Members ×

northwave .900s

MJB

Looking for a pair of northwave .900's (the grey ones). Let me know if you have any kicking around (markatsnowboardcoachdotca). thanks...

Antique hunting :)

just kidding, good luck, you didn't say you knew about extremecarving.com where there's a pair of 900's posted now, it's in german and if yer patient google will transfer 500 characters at a time for ya

then just keep digging into their classifieds and start emailing the people that had em for sale to see if the sales went thru, there's always a pair or two floating around there

thanks for the notice about the website, will check it out. Really looking for size A or B.

Looking at shoe sizing systems around the planet none of them list A or B as a size, the US and Canada share their sizes, then there's Europe, Mexico, Japan, the UK, Australia, the Ukraine and Korea which all have different systems, A and B don't show up in boy's sizes either in any of them

So........martian or maybe Uranus...Jupiter?

True that, I have a hard enough time keeping new parts on the upz's on my muts

trying not to threadjack, not

I consider the liner to be the more important part of the boot, err my mutts consider the liner to be anyway

got into some conformable liners from surefoot last winter with their orthodics, and they are warm, total heel hold, leave the liner in the boot to get the boot on and off.. all the comforts of home

don't care for the mechanics, err parts of the upz's but they are pretty lite,

do have some spring adjustment, almost allow the rear foot enough forward lean, have a walk mode for the walk of death (back to the car)

and come in black

used to be in a 28 with the foam liners, now a 26 makes a big difference in real estate on the board

yer pronely in em but if not they do work, unless yer in northwaves and are looking for replacements

I am not looking for liners, just the shells. I have ridden most boots and many different liners out there, and am fairly happy with what I am on. I have surefoot liners, and they work fine for what I do. I am looking for these boots for some women riders. the liner really doesn't replace what the boot does, but I agree it makes a big difference and is critical to the total package.

ps: staying up late as a big northwester storm here at mt. hutt s rolling in to shut down the mtn for the next couple days... (130 kmh winds they say). so no riding tomorrow