Note to New Members ×

Mammoth! May 2nd - 3rd

Arclite

That's probably where I'll park, but since it looks like it will be some what of a pow day, I'll probably be all over. I'm going to be a with a group of soft booters and 2-plankers too, but I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

Nice briefly meeting you two, Andrea and Arclite.

You're being too kind regarding the conditions in my opinion. This was one of the worst weekends I've had up there in a long while. It was either total whiteout (Sat) which meant riding purely by feel, or it was a torrential downpour (Sun). :angryfire

Sorry for those waiting for a review of the Angrry. Zero vis is not the time to hammer away on unfamiliar boards. I'll give it another go next weekend.

Nice briefly meeting you two, Andrea and Arclite.

You're being too kind regarding the conditions in my opinion. This was one of the worst weekends I've had up there in a long while. It was either total whiteout (Sat) which meant riding purely by feel, or it was a torrential downpour (Sun). :angryfire

Sorry for those waiting for a review of the Angrry. Zero vis is not the time to hammer away on unfamiliar boards. I'll give it another go next weekend.

I think we'll plan on going up memorial weekend. how bout you?

nice meeting you too Neil

you are right about the conditions, saturday there was plenty of new snow though it was a little wet and it got chewed up pretty quick but almost no visibility made it really difficult to ride, sunday was snowing some very wet snow and visibility came and went every few minutes or areas, the highlight for me was sunday morning, we parked at the bottom of stump alley and we were very early so we put our boots on, grabbed the boards and start hiking up the side of stump alley, the weird thing is that as we started climbing it was sunny and clear and about 15 or 20 minutes later it was snowing, but it was nice coming down while everybody else was waiting for the chair to open and the snow was groomed and firm enough to lay some trenches, best part about it we didn't have to worry about anybody coming from behind

last weekend is not how i want to end the season so we are planning on being there may 23 and 24 sat. and sun. of memorial day weekend, let us know if you'll be there, angry or not