Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Tanker 192

utahcarver

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dano:

You know, as well as I do, that once a Tanker, always a Tanker. RJ has always, ALWAYS, come through on deals and been the ONE to deal with when it comes to Tankers in the US. I know little of him but, I've always had great sales transactions with him. Kudos to RJ and Exoticboards.com.

Now, back to our show....192cm Tanker for sale. Pics above.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
This helps to keep the price at a hard $400 plus shipping. Otherwise, it's going under my feets next season when I retire my Tanker 200 (of the same year).

Mark

Keep in mind I am pretty heavy. So the 200cm is my "go to" for the big snow days. However when it is less than say 8" I love to go out on the 192cm. Rips the deep snow stashes yet when you jump back on the soft groomers it carves like a short carving board. It one of the narrowest of the longboards available so it works really well with plates and alpine orientation. The nose shape is ideal for floatation (large radius). The embossed laquer topsheet is bitchin, die cut graphics. I believe these may have been the last to be built at Volkl? A classic well made longboard that still earns a spot at the top of my quiver. IMO.

PS. They no longer produce a 192cm Tanker. Making it even more difficult to score a NOS 192cm.

OK,OK Bryan, I know it's a great board and I know I don't want another 25+ board, so stop trying to drive the price up;)

Sorry, I like the board :biggthump:1luvu: I don't think Mark will raise the price on you. Perhaps send him a down payment so he can call it sold and no one can scoop it from you? The price is none of my business of course.

Just saying, I have several of these and I am tempted to grab another!! :eplus2:

What is "another 25+ board" , I don't understand that part ?

Cool, are you feeling better?

Bryan, thanks for asking. The Vertigo is s-l-o-w-l-y subsiding. It's OK in the morning and by night-time, it's all I can do to navigate stairs or take a shower. I hope none of you BOL members ever experience this. I've had nightmares of not being able to ride snowboards or carve again. I recently tried riding my cruiser and ended up in the grill of my Suburban. The other night I dreamed I was in a commercial jet and the pilot decided to fly upside-down. I awoke from the dream only to realize that the Vertigo had been causing my brain to flip/flop. Weird, very weird.

I'm supposed to be over this by August 13th (six weeks) and the Vestibular Neuronitis should subside. If this doesn't occur, the EENT has indicated a therapy of Acylovir to reduce the viral infection. I'm sure my insurance company is going to love that if it occurs. Otherwise, I hope to be carving some cones and concrete by mid-August.

You know, what I'm really grateful for is that this occurred now and not during a boarding season. That's a plus, my friends.

Mark

I'm just having a bit of fun at Bryan's expense.

I have been wanting a narrow tanker to upgrade my 18 yr old grocer (24 waist) which carved great in it's day but is now rockered with little spring.

Hope you balance sharpens up soon Mark, glad it's off season.

I'll send some earnest $$ soon as I can If that works for you.

"'What is "another 25+ board" , I don't understand that part ? "

I've got enough wide twins.

Hard to find a long, narrow board with enough tail for switch without spending money I don't have for a custom. I'll order a 22 waisted 190+/- eventually.

For the first time this summer I get to laugh!!!!!!!

The price is firm. No change.

Mark

OK, I'll do $420 paypal shipped.

I'll just stay old school for a few more years.

That vertigo sounds insane. Hope it gets better.

OK, I'll do $420 paypal shipped.

I'll just stay old school for a few more years.

That vertigo sounds insane. Hope it gets better.

Oh great!!:eek: Now Boardski is going to be pissed he ended up in a bidding war over it :smashfrea

Someone firm this up so we can call it "SOLD" :o :rolleyes:

PS, If he sends it as a Personal "Gift" you can save the fees Mark. 320$ x 3.2% = approx 10 bucks saved !!!!

Approximately the difference in the shipping Dano offered. Guestimation of 30$ or a bit more to ship it if done Burrito Method.

Signed , Don't make me snake you both, Bryan:eplus2: :) :biggthump ;)

I'm just having a bit of fun at Bryan's expense.

I have been wanting a narrow tanker to upgrade my 18 yr old grocer (24 waist) which carved great in it's day but is now rockered with little spring.

Hope you balance sharpens up soon Mark, glad it's off season.

I'll send some earnest $$ soon as I can If that works for you.

"'What is " " , I don't understand that part ? "

I've got enough wide twins.

Hard to find a long, narrow board with enough tail for switch without spending money I don't have for a custom. I'll order a 22 waisted 190+/- eventually.

Ok, 25CM , that makes sense now.

Remember who you are talking to. :confused::barf: "another 25+ board" sounds like you just had a good day of "collecting" another 25 boards ;)

Just got home from work, guys.

So, Dano is the second bite and the offering is at $420 (which includes shipping). Assuming I can swing the shipping for $20 (which on the face of it seems reasonable), I can do that. Let me do some checking and I'll get back here in a few.....minutes or hours.

Dano, can you send me your shipping address so that I can find a quote on the shipping costs?

Thanks,

Mark