Note to New Members ×

Virus Asym's are back

Hans

• 2 weeks later...

i talked to frank sometime around January this year about these things, i also got the opportunity to ride one, i thought it was way too squirrely, even the 185 felt like it just hooked up way too fast, these aren't speed demons just yet.

they have potential, they still need some work.

frank told me that there would be people beating me on these next year, i laughed a little inside, leave it to a boardmaker to assume that the board is what makes someone win (of course it has nothing to do with their skill, what are you talking about?) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, but I don't think the movie shows anything interesting. I.M.O. the only way to properly test them is to set a race course with timing system. Too bad I didn't test them myself last week. :(

I think it will be really difficult to properly design the flex pattern, as things become 3D instead of 2D. Really cool that people out there give it another try and our sport stays innovative! Btw, the German coach told me a Swiss manufacurer would not build them... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to know how they find such ideal conditions on steep slopes and NO one around? Sweet!!

Sölden, Austria, Rettenbach glacier. World cup slope lower section, something like 10:30 I think.

It takes you about 20 minutes ba gondola to get there from the "winter skiing resort" and everybody was sooo happy, to stay there with pretty good April's conditions. I was happy, too...

If it works for you, RIDE IT!!! and smile!!:)

This is, what we did... :)

Tom