Note to New Members ×

Bordy vs. Varsava - who ya got? Pick the format.

D-Sub

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Billy Bordy - plenty of high level race experience
    • Bruce Varsava - not exactly a slouch when it comes to running gates

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

D-flub Do you acutually ride or sit around and dream up this worthless dribble to post on BOL to entertain yourself. Its "snowboarding" so shut up and ride, Please.

Now here was a nice, mature post. First you insult me. 2nd you call my thoughts worthless "dribble." (*it's drivel, by the way). Lastly you post the cliche "shut up and ride."

I have an idea. YOU shut up and ride. Ignore my posts. All of them. You and a few others clearly have "beef" with me, and aren't adult enough to just LET IT GO.

so...if you aren't familiar with the forum ignore function tex has you covered.

I'm sure you relished the thought of posting your attempt at a cut, but...really...you fail, sir.

racing= fun

seeing Bordy= fun

post race cocktails=fun

sounds like winning for all involved.

need I say more

Sounds like a winner.

I honestly think it would be really fun to set something like this up, but....clearly there are a few people here that take themselves, their opinions, WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

Wow you guys have gone from internet riding to internet racing.

Everytime I sign into this site I don't know why I bother...

Oh yea and I voted for Bruce just to keep the fantasy alive????

I quess Bruce should run the race clinic at SES next year since it looks like I am no good according to the poll. I wonder how many of the voters have even seen either of us race, let alone ride......

It was an April Fool's joke, apparently. I didn't quite get it, but... meh. Don't let it bother you.

It wasn't an april fool's joke. That was just coincidence. I just think it's funny how Bordy literally told Bruce he's behind the times and basically doesn't quite know what he's doing! Come on now!

Beyond that...tell me it wouldn't be FUN to see these two race! Bruce has plenty of experience, and unless the egos got in the way it really could be fun and like bruce said...cocktails after!

Both Billy and Bruce are using the new Coiler Saucy. It's got a clothoid decambered shape, anti progressive transposed sidecut with a SCR of about 25cm. Bruce is wearing a tuke with a coiler on it and Billy has a T-shirt on over his speed suite that says "Blame Canada". Bordy is claiming Bruce has developed the greatest and newest shape ever to hit this hill. Bruce agrees, "It's a real game changer." They're both at the top of the elementry school sledding hill ready to see who's going to be crowned the next...

Both Billy and Bruce are using the new Coiler Saucy. It's got a clothoid decambered shape, anti progressive transposed sidecut with a SCR of about 25cm. Bruce is wearing a tuke with a coiler on it and Billy has a T-shirt on over his speed suite that says "Blame Canada". Bordy is claiming Bruce has developed the greatest and newest shape ever to hit this hill. Bruce agrees, "It's a real game changer." They're both at the top of the elementry school sledding hill ready to see who's going to be crowned the next...

Well done.....:biggthump

D-flub-Apologies to you but, you are easily insultable. Drivel, dribble who cares?

only by people who claim to be above it all but follow me around to mouth off even after all this time!

and...I care. There's a reason we have grammar and spelling guidelines.

oh lordy...now I need to edit the poll and throw Sean in the mix! Heck, let's get Chris in there, too! Frank? I have no idea who builds Kessler...

this would actually be fun! all the board builders in a race series covering all the formats?

duuuuuude.

Perfect! I'm in!

I just cam up with a new Radius, Im calling it a Radithoid. I'm taking Bruces sting and nail and stepping into, Titnal wire and screw! New school tools for new school shapes!

I was just in Tremblant, for the Norm Am Finals, Whore a Canada neaklace that my wife bought at the four grade fair where she teaches, she thougth it would be lucky.

On of My girls Heather Herde had Carilone Calve first round She crashed first round. Carilone got Max Dif. 1.22, Heather rode stroung second round got her by .92 almost......

On her donek.

She sure needs a metal board to keep up. Got any SL shapes to Pitch. She is self funded. Are you going to be at USASAs?

Only wood boards in the finals where a few Oxsess, One on the podium under Lynns feet. Then this Russian Dude was destroying it on a F2.

Bily

Perfect! I'm in!

On her donek.

She sure needs a metal board to keep up. Got any SL shapes to Pitch. She is self funded. Are you going to be at USASAs?

Bily

I plan to be there on Tuesday for GS and Friday for the BX. I am taking the whole week off, so I might make it up another day. Give me a call.

Wow you guys have gone from internet riding to internet racing.

Everytime I sign into this site I don't know why I bother...

Oh yea and I voted for Bruce just to keep the fantasy alive????

I quess Bruce should run the race clinic at SES next year since it looks like I am no good according to the poll. I wonder how many of the voters have even seen either of us race, let alone ride......

:biggthump Yep, I'm in agreement

and since I've never even seen a PIC of either of you, much less see y'all ride, I didn't participate in the internet race.:cool:

D-flub- Do you need a tissue?

You're a clown, dude. I don't care who you know, or how good a rider you might be or anything else.

you're a clown.

You clearly want to follow me around poking at me. I haven't typed a single word at or to you since you pulled your little gossip fest, so...guess what...

you are the first person i have ever put on ignore. I advised you do do so for me, but since you refuse to shut the ---- up, congrats. The solace will be welcome.

edit: ahhhhhhhh