Note to New Members ×

How to get the same amount of cant and lift over various bindings

DjulezD

I am riding flat (Zero cant disks) on both TD1s, TD2s and snowpro.

But I like to have a liiiittle toe/heel lift on snowpros that I use on AM/pow boards. It is probably because it increases the edge to edge on wider boards. It's also easy to replace the toe/heel pads on the snowpros to get about 3mm lift.

I always thought it was so minimal that it would go waay beyond that using, say, a 3 deg cant disk on TD2 for pure lift (the difference between opposite sides of a TD2 3deg cant disk is about 8 mm, almost three times more lift).

Is that correct ? Anybody out there who uses both snowpros and TD2s and can report on the difference, if any ?

Also, how to achieve pure lift on a TD1 ? I was thinking adding washers under the toe/heel pads with longer bolts. Anybody tried it already ? What kind of washers /bolts ?

Also, how to achieve pure lift on a TD1 ? I was thinking adding washers under the toe/heel pads with longer bolts. Anybody tried it already ? What kind of washers /bolts ?

I used to do this with TD1s, but I used nickels instead of washers. Washers would have made a lot more sense. :smashfrea

Anyway, you'd be able to use washers as thick as nickels and use the same bolts. I'm speaking for myself here, Bomber never endorsed this cluge.