snowpack changed today, march 15.

from 8:30 - 10:30, at least, i would call the snow

"un carve able." i was with dt, and we couldn't find

good snow on 1, 2, or 6

Ink, on the other hand, still made it look good

might be worth heading up a bit later

unless a cold front comes through

pc denver

Tony, AC and I rode 1 and 6 and had a blast. Tony was doing a pretty good job of following my line and started to commit to the edge to clean up his carves. AC was carving will on more mellow pitches but has trouble with his confidence when the speeds or pitch increase. Ran into another carver, Dan, who rode with us a few runs. It was good before and after you left PC. I had fun on Richards Run.

Ink

I thought the snow was pretty good. I rode a few runs with Tony and then went over to 4 for a few runs and then I went up on the ridge - chair 9 for a run. Did bumps under chair 1 a couple of times. Was riding the Prior 174 4wd today. I would agree that it was somewhat bumpy on a couple of the runs they didn't groom . Also did the chutes off of chair 2 and found some nice snow there as well. Last run of the day was the ridge all the way to the bottom. rode until about 1 today. Is it really true that Loveland is going to close end of this month? They have more base than abasin or Keystone. last I checked Abasin only had 43" while Loveland is around 60-63". I will be riding Wensday Thursday Friday next week maybe Saturday and Sunday as well If the legs hold up? Am going to use up a little more vacation time.That Prior is the perfect board for the weekend if it gets some what busy. Fun to ride all mountain as well. Hope to hook up with you folks again next week!

Tony, AC and I rode 1 and 6 and had a blast. Tony was doing a pretty good job of following my line and started to commit to the edge to clean up his carves. AC was carving will on more mellow pitches but has trouble with his confidence when the speeds or pitch increase. Ran into another carver, Dan, who rode with us a few runs. It was good before and after you left PC. I had fun on Richards Run.

Ink

Dan would be me. Thanks for the suggestions btw, it was fun riding with you guys.

Big mario --

i think ink is slamming me here

i'm counting on you to rectify the

situation

thanks

pc

Sorry Sheriff Pete. I just think you and D.T. were a bit hasty in your decision to depart for the day. The snow ended up grippy and FUN. The FCII and I were having a blast.

Ink

Yeah, I've seen better snow, but I don't have any serious complaints aside from hitting a couple of nasty grooming ridges. I'm starting to get a better feel for angulating in the turns, and I think once I can get in the habit of that, I'll start to feel better on the steeps and narrows. The board turns so much tighter when I do the pencil pinch thing, which gives me much more speed control. You guys already know this, I'm sure. Once I'm carving comfortably with angulation, I think I'll be able to work up to higher speeds.

To end the day, I had my best run yet down Home Run, then ate it at the base. Note to self... come to a complete stop before unclipping both bindings.

Big mario --

i think ink is slamming me here

i'm counting on you to rectify the

situation

thanks

pc

Pete,

I can't come to your aid here without having ridden yesterday. On the face I may have to agree with Ink. However If your legs were as blasted from Saturday as mine and Dustin's were, I think you may have a case for letting the LCI down, and not face disciplinary action. I must say, after hearing that the probies stuck it out and had good days, I am disappointed in your actions

Redemption comes next weekend

mario

one other thing...

Ski Patrol has consistently not been stringing the fence at the bottom of Richards; therefore, the gapers have been blasting the jump from Home Run onto lower Richards. I almost got hit mid-carve yesterday by a Starter jacket wearing fool. :angryfire

It's good insurance to stay right at the bottom of Richards and avoid these dumba$$es!

I just think you and D.T. were a bit hasty in your decision to depart for the day.

BTW, if you had been facing down the hill rather than up the hill you would have seen how crappy the conditions were.

Morning D.T.,

Did you see the LCS Vid that redriver posted? There is a bunch of footy of Shelly.

thanks!

one other thing...

Ski Patrol has consistently not been stringing the fence at the bottom of Richards; therefore, the gapers have been blasting the jump from Home Run onto lower Richards. I almost got hit mid-carve yesterday by a Starter jacket wearing fool. :angryfire

It's good insurance to stay right at the bottom of Richards and avoid these dumba$$es!

Just talked to Patrol, they assured me they will have the groomers flatten that out tonight and they will move the fence down, I almost got tagged there on Sat.

mario

BTW, if you had been facing down the hill rather than up the hill you would have seen how crappy the conditions were.

I hadn't even thought about the perspective issue. Good point. It ended up being good fun.

"I can always spot Ink on the mtn, I just look for the A$$ carving turns" Tony yesterday

Riding backwards allows me to better watch what my followers are doing. Different angles is what extracts the most knowledge.

Ink