Note to New Members ×

Thanks to ALL!!

wjholm

Ending my extended stay here with illness :eek::barf:

Barely made it thru Sunday at LCS and in bed the rest of this week - sorry I missed Breck on Wed and BC today. Unfortunate ending to a great month!:lol:

I enjoyed meeting /riding with everyone - Arne, Mario, Ink, TVR, Kimo, and all the rest :biggthump

I already bought my Epic pass for next year - though my wife says not as long a stay - must squeeze SES in there. I look forward to next year.

If anyone needs to visit Cheese-Land I'd be happy to return the hospitality:D

'Til Next Year

Bill,

It was great to meet you and ride with you at Loveland. Thanks so much for the demo of your Alpine Punk Metal Burner, they are quite rare.

Sorry to inform you that I sold the Simms Burner 167, so you don't have to worry about getting spousal approval.

Regards,

Arne:lol:

So that's what happened to you. I'm kinda glad you missed riding with us 'cause you were sick and not just that you were sick of us. It was great getting to ride with you while you were here. Definitely, make it back for SES. Looking forward to riding with you next season (or even this season if you can sneak back for a bit).