Note to New Members ×

March 15th Snow Summit

Arclite

Yep. Another thread for another day of carving fun.

who's up for it?

1) Me

2) Andrea

3) Chris

Fixing back boot. Worse comes to worse, I'll switch cords so my front is the only one stuck in the binding. Was totally bummed out that my boot broke as soon as I caught up to everyone. Andrea post any pics/video?

3) Chris

Fixing back boot. Worse comes to worse, I'll switch cords so my front is the only one stuck in the binding. Was totally bummed out that my boot broke as soon as I caught up to everyone. Andrea post any pics/video?

Hey Chris, I'll be the one uploading the video. Prolly get it up here on wednesday. :biggthump

posted by oldvolvosrule

Alright, I guess that I will grace you with my presence, You guys are so lucky!!! BTW, 50 carvers in Loveland, CO this last weekend. Incredible site to see!!!

posted by megtrimix

i think i'll be there too! who want to be my mentor? i will have my new td3

I think the Mentor title should go to Aaron for next sunday, after all, we will be graced with his presence and he was riding with 50 carvers last weekend, by the way Aaron, we met another carver at snow summint who didn't know about BOL chris_hotz 2 posts before yours, the number of regulars at big bear is increasing, see you on sunday and you can tell me all about loveland, did you go to love-land to find love or carve?

you can tell me all about loveland, did you go to love-land to find love or carve?

Andrea, that would be Loveland Ski Resort to carve. I would say that there was a testosterone overload at Loveland. 50 carvers total, 4 women attended so no love land for me.

I am not sure if you want me to be your mentor on Sunday, I may be on the sticks rather than stick!!

Hey, I need a sensei too!

Put me down as tentative. The Man has been working me like a dog - just got home from work an hour ago. I'm drinking a cold German beer to ease the pain. Only a good carve will make me feel 100% better.

julian, i may changed mind about sunday, i need take cuople guys underwater to complite they certification! so i'm thinking to go in catalina on sunday!

and i don't like try new equipment on the end of the season! + the only board i have whit the 4 scruws disk is a little burner 162!

if i coming i will coming with one twin bord and soft boots

beppe

Yep. Another thread for another day of carving fun.

who's up for it?

1) Me

2) Andrea

3) Chris

4) Aaron

5) Beppe ??

6) Loc

It's looking like I'll be there - sans wife. The shoulder’s better, and I’ve got the new BTS springs installed. So I’ve got to try them out before the Sierra Session next weekend. Has anyone else given any thought to going to that?

Arclite,

I work too much, and usually try to avoid weekends. This season I only had a chance to go once but since I'm getting my new Coiler within next week or so I should make it at least once before it closes:) It's good to see that the number of hb's at Summit is growing.

Hope to catch some turns with you guys next time:)

-m

Arclite,

I work too much, and usually try to avoid weekends. This season I only had a chance to go once but since I'm getting my new Coiler within next week or so I should make it at least once before it closes:) It's good to see that the number of hb's at Summit is growing.

Hope to catch some turns with you guys next time:)

-m

Surprisingly, Sundays don't get TOO crowded....at least not inbetween 8 and 12 if you're on the right runs.

Chairs 7 and 10 usually is where we get some nice runs in.