Note to New Members ×

Carver pattern baldness?

photodad2001

I noticed the other day that I've got areas on my lower leg that have become "bald". Particulary on the back of my calves from my bootline down to almost my ankle. Looking closer, the hairs are still there but they are just nubs, like they've been broken off. I have some on the sides and a little on my shins. Anybody else notice anything like that? I do where just ankle socks and I don't tuck in my gatters so my boot is in direct contact.

I noticed the other day that I've got areas on my lower leg that have become "bald". Particulary on the back of my calves from my bootline down to almost my ankle. Looking closer, the hairs are still there but they are just nubs, like they've been broken off. I have some on the sides and a little on my shins. Anybody else notice anything like that? I do where just ankle socks and I don't tuck in my gatters so my boot is in direct contact.

yeah, when I worked on hill it looked like I shaved my legs from mid shin down and a couple spots would get shiny