Note to New Members ×

March 8th Summit Carving Session

Arclite

Just published, give it about 10 minutes for it to come up, its about 10:30 right now.

Hope you enjoy it :biggthump

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KklACqawXGg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KklACqawXGg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Julian and Andrea, thanks alot for the vid:biggthump Can I get a full resolution copy?

The Dupraz was doable for carving in the hard conditions, but no where near the performance of the Coiler Schtubby.

One of those EC turns on the Dupraz hurt more than my collision:p

In the future, I'll stick to an alpine board and hard boots for the firm conditions.

Did the audio work for you guys?

Youtube just muted my video because of the songs i chose weren't "youtube liscenced" :angryfire

I'll give the file to Andrea and he'll make CD's, Erwin, you'll be up at Summit on Sunday right? We can give the CD to you there. :biggthump

Erwin: I'm glad you're ok after the collision. What an end to a great day.

I think I'm buying a helmet tonight.

Julian thanks for posting the video and thanks to Andrea again for filming.

It's very helpful to see what I look like compared to how I feel riding. I

need to get lower, more on toeside turns maybe.

Also Julian you were right about the BTS being $59 my eyes must be getting old and I saw $49 Sat night. I'm still buying a pair for my boots.

I think I fixed the audio....different song though....sucha shame...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhRMEfu1TY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhRMEfu1TY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Erwin: I'm glad you're ok after the collision. What an end to a great day.

I think I'm buying a helmet tonight.

That's a great idea. In addition to the safety aspect, I think helmets are warmer and more comfy than wool caps.

nice job editing Julian

hey Erwin, is that EC on softboots and a Dupraz, one day you should try to EC on your coiler with softboots, that should make a good video that everybody on BOL would want to watch

Yes, the EC in the video is on softboots and the Dupraz. Maybe next season I'll try softboots on the Schtubby, just for sh!ts and grins.

Damn, down $400 bucks on a worthless snowboard, and no response from John Gilmoure... I think it might be time to call him out. I'll give him till next week.

Don't be too quick to call him out. That is one busy guy. My deallings with him in the past have all worked out well, but I had to be patient. He can be very difficult to get a hold of. But hey if I lived in Aspen, and was hanging with the babes he is, I might be hard to get a hold of too! ;)

He was quite timely with getting back to me when he wanted to sell me the snowboard, now that it's off of his hands, no response after sending him an email on Sunday.

False advertising, he sold me a POS. I'd actually be better off with a $150 freestyle Burton from ski dazzle than what he gave me...

Hey Erwin, you might want to take off the Madd 158 from your quiver ;)

Done! I'm glad I'm not the only one that looks at the profiles.

False advertising, he sold me a POS. I'd actually be better off with a $150 freestyle Burton from ski dazzle than what he gave me...

I can't remember seeing a board that was as soft as that MADD BX. You could flex that board using a bungee cord and slippers.

He was quite timely with getting back to me when he wanted to sell me the snowboard, now that it's off of his hands, no response after sending him an email on Sunday.

Just trying to give you some hope my friend. He was honorable when I worked with him last year. He was just very slow to respond. However, that certainly does not forgive bad behavior or false advertising it that is what has happened to you.

Hey Erwin, glad to see that you came out of your collision uninjured. I am so glad you inspired me to get armor!

You're just lucky that I don't type as fast as I talk, or I'd have thousands of posts.:lol:

The Madd actually feels close to my F2 but the Madd has less camber and is softer which is what I wanted. It likes hard snow better than my F2.

Erwin, George, and Julian all saw that board... inserts were full on lifting out or something. The elastomer ring on my TD2.5s were lifting up and i couldn't crank down the insert screws any tighter if i wanted too, which i didn't originally.

Still i'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Anyway, new lesson to me, if i'm not buying from a store, i'm buying locally...