Note to New Members ×

package deal / Prior...F2...Deeluxe

mercury

Prior 4WD 176 F2 race titanium bindings Deeluxe 700 size 27.0

Everything is in excellent condition. The boots were purchased 1/21 have been worn 3 times and were never heat fitted (essentially brand new). I have invested $1250 and am hoping to get $1000....make me an offer. There is also the possibility of having them delivered to OES if you are going.

Merc, there will be some questions. I will add some detail and photos. In the base photo of the board, is that a mark in the base toward the nose or is it just on the picture?

Are you willing to split this stuff up Mercury? If so, do you have some more specific prices for each item?

The 27 mondo Track 700 boots were just purchased from Hardbooter.com. Ridden 3 times, never molded. They come with an also used 3 times yellow spring BTS system.

The bindings are last year's standard bail medium F2 Race Titanium. A great binding! They include (I assume) all lifts, cants, and screws. They were lightly used by me last year before Mercury bought them this season.

The board is a 174 Prior 4x4 that Mercury just purchased from BOL classifieds. The board is in very good shape. The specs from the Prior website are: 174 length, 21.4 waist, 10m sidecut.

As Mercury mentioned, I can bring any of this gear (or all of it) to OES next week to save shipping hassles.

post-2671-141842275736_thumb.jpg

post-2671-141842276087_thumb.jpg

post-2671-141842276089_thumb.jpg

Email sent.

Any Canadians going to OES that you might know of?

EDIT: I sent you an email last night which will have my home email addy. I can't check that one from work. Any chance you might reply, or re-reply to my work email below? It would be appreciated.

christopher.hampton (AT) tc (DOT) gc (DOT) ca

Thanks