Note to New Members ×

27" @ Sugarloaf

Jack M

Didn't make it to the Loaf and went to Shawnee Peak which was the surprise winner with 26"+ out of this little storm. No pics as my camera battery evaporated as I turned it on-couldn't believe it. The alpine boards snuggled in the closet today and I ripped the powder stix today. Skied w/ "Boogie" who used to alpine, he worked at Sunday River for years. 1 alpine guy out today on a Rossi-chatted for a quick bit but everyone had one track minds. Poachers Paradise and Tycoon were hot-waist deep stashes, huge face shots-I never stopped until I picked up a 3" long core shot along my edge and made a blast to JJ for a base weld. Now had 2 powder days at Shawnee and I have to say for a small place, there are some real fun runs-usually roped off....just need to limbo and they're surprisingly wide open:biggthump

Oh, by the way, look at Jay Peak--it's still dumping now, after the 6 ft in the last 6 days-great pics and video