Note to New Members ×

??About a Factory Prime

SnowSpeedster

what do you want to know about it?

they varied in stiffness, some were pretty soft some were rideable for me at my weight probably 220 at the time.

soft nose, stiff tail, it's not hard to fold these boards in the spring.

the year is 98 and I think the 99s were yellow as well some specs are 20 cm wide 14 scr

they do work well as a AM type board, rides somewhat similar to a donek axxess in a way but narrower.

what do you want to know about it?

they varied in stiffness, some were pretty soft some were rideable for me at my weight probably 220 at the time.

soft nose, stiff tail, it's not hard to fold these boards in the spring.

the year is 98 and I think the 99s were yellow as well some specs are 20 cm wide 14 scr

they do work well as a AM type board, rides somewhat similar to a donek axxess in a way but narrower.

I'm 5' 3", 140 lbs., but have always loved the stability of longer boards (except for a couple of Burner 197s that I sold to Bola and Doug years ago.. were waaay too long & stiff for this ewok).

Want something fairly forgiving but will lock in when you really hammer down.

The pawnshop price on this still virgin FP 178 I couldn't turn down.

-CK

I'm pretty sure you'll like it. At your weight, you can't really go too wide with your stance or the board will just squirm around under you. If you don't like it, you can most likely unload it for more than you paid right?

later,

BTW: is it a team issue board or a mass production model.

Dave R.

I'm pretty sure you'll like it. At your weight, you can't really go too wide with your stance or the board will just squirm around under you. If you don't like it, you can most likely unload it for more than you paid right?

later,

BTW: is it a team issue board or a mass production model.

Dave R.

if it's a team board, that's a plus