Note to New Members ×

Rides - Donek guy

Biio-hazzard

Anybody willing and able to meet me in about two hours outside in front of my condo? I'm staying at the Donek house in Aspen Glen which is near the Carbondale/Glenwood turn (right turn if you're heading to Aspen) - we're probably 30 min away.

I'm willing to give you an old banana in return or at least rail some carves with you on the steeps up in Aspen with the First Tracks group this morning.

I'd come on my own, but I don't think Sean would be happy to wake up at 9 today to find the van gone. And i have no idea what the bus system is like around here...

Now, a much larger dilemma: getting home later. Since I'm a hobo, I usually just hitch/carpool around the state - like for instance, I Greyhounded it here from Vail on Monday...but toting a load of alpine gear this time makes that difficult. Sean and Jenifer aren't leaving Carbondale till late morning Saturday. I need to be at Winter Park by 9am Saturday morning. Anyone leaving here after the banquet tonite or leaving here before 7am tomorrow?

Let me know on both accounts, fellow 'boot3rs. thanks!

okay that's all the schpiel. L0ve, p3ace, b3ats & 'b88ts!

~ian Donek 303/902/4778