Note to New Members ×

Ses 2009

Donek

Sean, any chance you will be able to bring your camera and skills to OES??

I know it is a burden to travel with. It is also a bit to ask of a special guest to WORK the event :)

Be nice to have a photographer like yourself capture the event!!

"Beg, beg, beg" :eplus2::biggthump

Sean, any chance you will be able to bring your camera and skills to OES??

I know it is a burden to travel with. It is also a bit to ask of a special guest to WORK the event :)

Be nice to have a photographer like yourself capture the event!!

"Beg, beg, beg" :eplus2::biggthump

I'll bring along a camera. I find it easiest to photograph on skis, but bringing them will not be possible. Weather permitting, I'm sure I'll take photos for 2 to 4 hours. I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

Sean - will you be posting the rest of the pics you took (specifically Friday at Buttermilk) on the smugmug page? Yes, I am impatient and didn't get to see the slideshow at the banquet while checking people in and missed them all! :)

Sean - will you be posting the rest of the pics you took (specifically Friday at Buttermilk) on the smugmug page? Yes, I am impatient and didn't get to see the slideshow at the banquet while checking people in and missed them all! :)

I have had a huge number of requests over the last week for this. I had hoped to get them up by Friday, but that has not happened. I am about half way through post processing them. I will post them as soon as I am done and make an announcement here. Those of you who have e-mailed me will also get an e-mail indicating I have posted photos. Between building boards, keeping the family happy, and taking photos for the local newspaper, I am quite busy. Your patience is appreciated.

Well, I was a little further along than I thought. I put in a couple hours and got them finished. Unfortunately the lack of light makes for softer focus and poor contrast everywhere. There were a few shots that appealed to me though.

Dave Winters Having way too much fun

478105654_BZEDx-L.jpg

Mr. Bomber looking very intense

478092373_LRxMj-L.jpg

I'd like to see more of these

478097649_TUm97-L.jpg

Mark Harris doing his impression of Popeye (too bad about the soft focus)

478096311_Hc9uw-L.jpg

478108621_SSFKK-L.jpg

So everything is posted from Friday now. You can view all the photos here:

http://www.seanmartinphoto.com/gallery/7336937_49TSK