Note to New Members ×

Big Bear on the 22nd

Arclite

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probabilmente si! ho gia chiesto un giorno libero non è ancora confermato ma spero di si.

sfortunatamente con il mio lavoro vengo a conoscenza del giorno libero sempre all'ultimo minuto!

most likely yes! i already asked for the day off, not yet confirmed but i hope so.

unfortunately with my job i only find out about my day off at the last minute.

you were very close Aaron, you basically got the main message, no need for the small details

probabilmente si! ho gia chiesto un giorno libero non è ancora confermato ma spero di si.

sfortunatamente con il mio lavoro vengo a conoscenza del giorno libero sempre all'ultimo minuto!

ciao beppe

<!-- / message -->

most likely yes! i already asked for the day off, not yet confirmed but i hope so.

unfortunately with my job i only find out about my day off at the last minute.

you were very close Aaron, you basically got the main message, no need for the small details

As soon as I re-read it, I could understand. Aaron, you outsmarted me this time, i forgot how closely related Spanish and Italian are. :smashfrea

And WAHBAYYUM, your on the list :biggthump

ciao beppe

<!-- / message -->

I take it your name would be "Beppe?"

Shall I add you to the list?

Knowing some spanish definitely helped with the Italian translation.

BTW, see you guys there on the 22nd. Now Julian can add my name to the list

Ah! Langue montrer le temps? J'ai appris il ya peu de français ne sera pas une telle barrière de la langue, mes cousins sont venus de France à Steamboat!

Malheureusement, mon vocabulaire est venu facilement, n'a pas de grammaire!

cmon, was I really that bad? ;)

all I said was basically "what happened Kerry? Can't keep up?" and stuff of that sort

All is cool! Don't even worry about the comments - all was said in fun. I'll be there tomorrow. But I just checked the snow report and it looks like surface conditions might be a bit hard in the morning. Was anyone up there today? How was it?

Friday is or was the best day (hero snow) today had about a two hour window when conditions were pretty good . 50 degree temps sure don't help so don't expect good conditions all day sunday. More of the same temps sunday .But the mornings are good carving snow untill the crowds show up

Bingo bango bongo, there it is!

<object height="295" width="480"></object><object height="295" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGrPmRJ3Iac&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="295" width="480"></object>

Julian, thanks for posting the video, that is great. I need to work on some things on my technique. Start practicing what I preach!!

On another note, you have me listed as the first rider which is Kerry, I don't show up until one minute into the vid,

OVR

Are you talking about how the snapshot that it shows before it plays says

"Aaron"

"oldvolvosrule"

or the credits?

because the credits aren't in any order