Note to New Members ×

Big Bear on the 22nd

Arclite

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What dates? I'll be skiing on the 21st and 22nd. I've got Dave Winters' number, we were going to meet up. I hope your schedule coincides!

Because the "cool kids" binding angles are too low.

Looks like I'll miss you. I fly in on the 22nd. I'm bringing the Schtubby and the Dupraz D1. I hoping for that champagne powder!

Just got a call from Kerry's therapist.. He said he had to break the patient/doctor confidentiality laws so that I could tell you to get your ass to Mexico before Kerry finds you and introduces you to his lawnmower.

Gosh, Kerry is so violent.

hola que paso? no comprendo hablas ingles. hablas espanol por favor?

I should be there. I have a family event I have to attend on the 21st at night, but I shouldn't be there too long and won't be getting wasted.

Bar any unforseen things like getting sick, an avalanche closing the road, etc. etc. I'm probably a 90% show right now.

Hey Albert, you bringing Chris or any other friends?

i'm sure someone is going to come up with me, probably Chris, maybe my other buddy Francis, maybe my brother in law, maybe my brother, maybe just me and no one else...

i figure someone will want to go up. only problem is if they all want to go up at the same time. i don't have enough room in my truck... or, actually, that's 5 people, they'd all fit, technically.