Note to New Members ×

Places to demo in Southern VT?

trav_t

I'm heading back to VT in late March for a friend's birthday and am planning on riding 1 day. The airline wants $100 each way to transport my board! I was thinking it may make more sense to demo instead of shipping my board. Can anyone recommend somewhere in southern VT to demo something like a radair tanker, donek, prior, etc? I could ride hard boots or soft depending on what might be available. We will probably be riding Stratton or Okemo. Sorry if this is off topic for the ride board but was thinking there would be more people in the know here. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Steph,

Hard boot setups are Hooger Tuned 181 and Burton Ultraprime 164, both with burton race plates. For softboots I just got an 08 leftover Burton Triumph 169. That Donek Razor really interests me. Did you guys carry those this year? I may be about due for some new hardboots also, do you guys have anything in stock?