February 8th Carving at Snow Summit

Arclite

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to the weather, I won't make my decision until Saturday. As long as it's not suppose to rain on Sunday, I'll go.

I'm at 6 days of riding.

i think i'll decide saturday as well, based on the weather and how i feel

i am at 14 days of riding, actually 13 and a half because i was abruptly interrupted or should i say mercilessly taken out last sunday, terry was kind enough to tell me my riding has improved, there is no secret, the more often you go the better you get, that's all

my goal was to go for 30 days this season, there is still time, we'll see

i think i'll decide saturday as well, based on the weather and how i feel

i am at 14 days of riding, actually 13 and a half because i was abruptly interrupted or should i say mercilessly taken out last sunday, terry was kind enough to tell me my riding has improved, there is no secret, the more often you go the better you get, that's all

my goal was to go for 30 days this season, there is still time, we'll see

You get my email about the TD2's?

yeah, if it rains... major bummer. i was up there last time it rained. that would be an unofficial 5th day for the season, but that doesn't count since we left at 10 - conditions were so crappy.

i was thinking of hardboots this sunday, but that's not happening if they get a ton of snow...

Have to see how I am feeling. Not long after Andrea was transported down the hill I took my own teeth rattling fall. I was heading for the trees off the side of the run and had to take evasive measures. Hit pretty hard, left hip is sore, rib cage is sore, groin muscle tender and a stiff neck. Feeling better today but wil have to see about Sunday.

Have to see how I am feeling. Not long after Andrea was transported down the hill I took my own teeth rattling fall. I was heading for the trees off the side of the run and had to take evasive measures. Hit pretty hard, left hip is sore, rib cage is sore, groin muscle tender and a stiff neck. Feeling better today but wil have to see about Sunday.

Heading for trees? I wouldn't know what you're talking about.

Which board was this?

(You know how I know I spend too much time reading about snowboards?) 25.5 in the waist, a staggering 31 in the tip and something like 1.2cm of taper. Almost as much as my Surf Rodz.

It's like a big shouldered swallowtail without the swallow. I wouldn't mind a swallowtail if they served a purpose down here.

Those are Raceplates or Performances, really no difference.

That little Madd looks big in that picture though! What's the little soft stick?

Eh i don't mind. I'm sick at home, half day at school.

So im on here for about 8 hours a day.....sad..... i know i know.

:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea