Note to New Members ×

2010 prior metal upgrade! board selection?

biggerwrangler

Spoke with Chris prior last night, about a new setup for next year.

he said he will make a change to the effective edge. 3cm longer! He said with a vist plate, this would be one evil ice eater

Exactly what i have been looking for, execpt for the 4 digit price." i think"

I am thinking 2010 177/183 olympic vist plate a built in oh **** handle. 800+550 vist about the same price for a set of race skis...:eek:

What I am looking for is a late day/ gates everyday runner. Something to eat the crud and ruts, nightly ice runs and One hell of a meaty race runner, A overall Ice shark!

good idea or bad idea?

specs on the rider 155 5.6 td2 si with suspension on a 175 prior wcr. Love my wcr but I think its a bit soft, kinda wierd as when I got it I thought it was the stiffest thing in the world. Do boards loose stiffness after a while? Break in time? glad I got 8 months to work this out.

Cuz it seperates the binding platform from the board and makes everything better! The weight is not noticable. The performance is!

how much different is it from a hangl?

if I were to have a board built tomorrow would a hangl or VIST be better and why?

sorry, just curious

how much different is it from a hangl?

if I were to have a board built tomorrow would a hangl or VIST be better and why?

sorry, just curious

Both plates are much different as phil just said. We have some of our new shapes from Prior built to handle either plate. I like the Vist alot more since it has options. It also allows you the convenience of moveing the plate with only a little amount of time where as the hangle reguires specail inserts or drilling of 16 holes the vist requires a 4 hole patern and 2 drilled holes to float the plate or you can run the plate with one foot locked with out the drilled holes. also many board now come with Vist holes.

The vist is lighter more set up friendly and provides a nice weight for both free riders and racers. We will have one at SES for all to try. So sick!

I have riders as light as 120 pounds riding the vist.