Note to New Members ×

Bear Mtn on Super Bowl Sunday (2-1-09)

gdboytyler

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was fun until that damn snowboarder girl totaled into andrea and dislocated his shoulder again. :nono:

Conditions in the morning were PRIMO! I can't remember the last time I've seen Showtime in better condition.

I'm glad you guys got back safely, with Andrea driving one-handed.

The game lived up to the hype. I lost $10.

pshh if i knew we were betting on the Superbowl, i'd bet 50 on steelers. :biggthump

You plan on being up there next sunday?

i know im riding, mabey andrea wont be, he might though. On his Nidecker.

You should have known. Everybody and their mother bets on the Super Bowl.

If it doesn't rain, I'll be there next Sunday.

They plan on having a snow storm on friday so it shouldn't be as bad as last week.

When i was trailing Andrea as he was being hauling in the sled, i should've given him the camera, he was in a perfect position to take video, i wanna ask dennis in the early part of the day to take one of us down in the sled and have that person take video :biggthump

if we had two cameras, then one could get photos of denni boy dragging the sled, and the person being sledded down could take video of the other carvers. :biggthump

how's Andrea's shoulder doing? My buddy Chris saw you guys driving down. you were a few cars behind us, then i sort of took off. we still got caught in traffic though. there was that truck that flipped over.

it was a good day though. i'm still getting used to that "new" board of mine. the binding adjustments helped - i was riding too far forward earlier in the day. maybe i'll be on hardboots next week. we'll see. it'll probably be a summit day for me though.

how's Andrea's shoulder doing?

the shoulder is much better now, thanks

once i got to the hospital it only took them a minute to put it back in place and another 45 minutes for X rays and paper work, it doesn't urth if i don't move it too much but i know the healing process is a pain the a$$

it was fun untill it lasted, it won't be long before i see you guys again

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

....I'm bored, what do you expect? :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea