Note to New Members ×

Bear Mtn on Super Bowl Sunday (2-1-09)

gdboytyler

KC is calling you a girl because you rebuked him for not comprehending your post properly.

Because you see, girls have their periods once a month and get all bitchy for a week or so.

Hence, "Is it that time of the month again?".

I'm all about safety and education.

Now that's what I call proper Erweducation.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing larger than a 2footer for me if i'm on hardboots. hell, i haven't really done jumps since my tib/fib break. My balls kind of shrank a bit after that whole incedent...

besides, i doubt i'd be doing much jumping on a 192 tanker. that's just way too much board to be flying through the air.

nothing larger than a 2footer for me if i'm on hardboots. hell, i haven't really done jumps since my tib/fib break. My balls kind of shrank a bit after that whole incedent...

besides, i doubt i'd be doing much jumping on a 192 tanker. that's just way too much board to be flying through the air.

Albert- Heard the whole story. I'm really glad that you ended up with the best possible outcome :biggthump:biggthump

Julian, if you're spelling suppose any way other than suppose, you're doin' it wrong.

supose? Soup-hose?

you really wanna fight that way? she's my first period. rip ya to shred's E. :biggthump

Does your 1st period English teacher look anything like this teacher :eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwG7h49oXM0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwG7h49oXM0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZING!

Julian- ask your teacher how appropriate those apostrophes are for plural words while you're at it.

I'm in the process of writing an essay defending the literary purpose of run-ons. The whole thing is one sentence ;)

It all started with a book report on Robinson Crusoe. I started with a short run-on in a response to a quote, then got silly while writing a sentence demonstrating proper use of the word diligence.

I got extra credit. :eplus2:

DISCLAIMER: It's probably not funny enough to read all the way through, unless your standards are quite low.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <title></title> <meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.4 (Linux)"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style>

If I demonstrated more diligence in completing assignments in a timely fashion, I would probably be asleep right now, but alas, I am a person who cannot resist the ever subtle, yet invariably hexing and disastrous temptation to procrastinate; it is with this revelation that I understand run-on sentences are extremely detrimental, as they take up a great deal of space on the page, all the while minimizing wear and tear on the key used to type a period, prolonging the useful life of the keyboard, thereby reducing spending on electronics, which in turn translates into a lack of economic stimulus, ultimately dooming the country into an inescapable depression; although I understand this imminent threat, I maintain that run-on sentences are deviantly entertaining, as they take a fair amount of time for the reader to comprehend; for some reason this creates feelings of great joy and satisfaction for me, as if it is some form of terrorism that causes no harm other than 5 minutes that the reader can never have back, in addition to this, I am likely to die before any repercussions of the economic crisis cause clearly deserved suffering, however, the alternative of simply doing as I am told, utilizing systematic time management, resulting in not writing during the 'doom hours' as I call them, due to the fact that they cause me to ramble on in such a manner becomes more and more attractive, as it will more than likely save the economy, thus preventing hundreds of years of undue suffering for millions upon millions of non-sinning, keyboard damaging, citizens who coincidentally know when a joke goes on too long, and is consequently no longer funny, and simply a nuisance to hear, such as many of Weird Al Yanchovic's songs, which demonstrate poor editing talent, simply because the “funny factor” is lost in the first minute of the song.

Your logic are failing.

Asians = Math

Then what about the asians doing all the predator crap and laser targeting stuff. Asians are technically advanced. thats why E here can school me in english, its all technical, and rules, and that all central dogma crap \

:smashfrea