Note to New Members ×

07/08 Prior Pow-Stick 176

Buell

07/08 Prior Pow-Stick 176 in excellent condition - SOLD!

Base and edges are in great shape with a few minor scratches. It has never had a base grind. The topsheet is nearly perfect with only light binding marks.

Specs:

<table class="boardSpecs"><tbody><tr><td class="rowHeader">Length (cm)</td> <td>176</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Effective Edge (cm)</td> <td>130</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Nose Length (cm)</td> <td>37</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Tail Length (cm)</td> <td>9</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Nose Width (cm)</td> <td>31.1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Tail Width (cm)</td> <td>30.1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Waist (cm)</td> <td>26.1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Radius (m)</td> <td>10</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Taper (mm)</td> <td>10</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Insert Setbacks (cm)</td> <td>2</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Stance (in)</td> <td>19"-24"</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="rowHeader">Suggested Rider

Weight Range (kg/lb)</td> <td>70-109/

154-220</td> </tr></tbody></table>

More and larger photos available.

Thanks, Buell

post-2671-141842271961_thumb.jpg

post-2671-141842271962_thumb.jpg

Hi Buell,FYI This is the 08 design as the nose, flex, and split tail are different from the 07 version. I have one of Chris' first 07's. For the forum: There is a reason you don't see many of these for sale, it's because they frick'n rock. Deep pow carving as pure as the driven snow. Does fine on crud and groomers too. In other words take the spread on the Superbowl and fund this deck.

Hi Buell,FYI This is the 08 design as the nose, flex, and split tail are different from the 07 version. I have one of Chris' first 07's. For the forum: There is a reason you don't see many of these for sale, it's because they frick'n rock. Deep pow carving as pure as the driven snow. Does fine on crud and groomers too. In other words take the spread on the Superbowl and fund this deck.

Thanks Al. I write my years that way (07/08 is 08) just to avoid confusion. Didn't work this time. ;) We still have the 06/07 176 red Pow Stick in the family along with a lot of other powder boards. I am certainly not selling both!

This Pow Stick has a little more surface area than the 06/07 and a little longer effective edge. It will turn tighter than you would expect (goes right through the trees), floats like crazy and it lays down smooth carves on the soft powder day groomers.