Note to New Members ×

Prior Metal 177 - narrowed, softened flex

zoom

SOLD!**Check out my 170 Coiler Metal - another great board!**

Prior Metal 177 - 180mm wide, softened flex in near perfect condition. Lexan plates included (+ extra long screws, if you have f2 bindings).

The base has never been ground and has only extremely minor scratches, and the edges are perfect. The topsheet is very clean - only expected scuffs and binding marks. The metal topsheet has later generation additions of a protective coating on the top, and the edges of the topsheet are beveled to prevent chipping.

Particulars

Length: 177cm

Width: 180mm

Sidecut: 11.9m

Taper: 4mm

Base/Edge bevel: 1/3

Built in spring 2007

Ridden fewer than 10 partial days

I weigh 135 lbs and I found this board to be very playful, easy to turn and forgiving. Its softened flex would make it a friendly bigger board for a lighter or less aggressive rider. The soft nose excels in firm snow, but it is too flexible for me on soft groomers (and I usually ride very soft groomers)

I'm happy to send more or larger photos. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Buell's partner. We've bought and sold a lot of boards on BOL, but usually under his name. I'm the only person who has ridden this board, so I'm fielding all the comments this time.

Thanks,

Rebecca

post-2992-141842271959_thumb.jpg

post-2992-14184227196_thumb.jpg

Hey Jeff!

Things are great here. I've been spending all my time on another Coiler metal (Flipper!), and thought I'd narrow the quiver. I've seen you ride, and I can safely say that the Prior is too soft for you. The Coiler, on the other hand... is pink. So you probably don't want that, right?

You need to head west again! OES?

r.