Note to New Members ×

The Coiler X4 Hyper-G-163 Arrow has arrived

Shred Gruumer

Was asking if the seam was at the center of the V, the very tip of the front. Or if you wrapped the radius tighter than 90 degrees and made the seam at another spot.

AHA!

All my boards including this crazy thing have edges made in 4 pcs. Tip and tail have what I guess you could call "caps" where the edge does not join at the center but goes out maybe 2" per side. It meets up with the side edges there.

BV

Whats that?

Taper? = don't know what that is?

Why a 20 deg sidewall. = because it looks cool!

What is the camber profile. Camber Profile? round I guess

I assume this is a metal construction. It got some rubber, wood , carbon fiber, fancy metal and some glue that holds it all together somehow..

Any other construction details? = Its pointy

:lurk:

I did bring the X4 with me on Saturday... But that damn non Sexy X5 stole most of my time... and the last I checked Sexy don't ride! Sexy just sits around looking all pretty with a lot of maintainance cost. I prefer a ride with a little less lipstick and face spackle and more performance.. So I spent most of my time enjoying her orgasmic ride.:1luvu:

By the time I got to my X4.. my legs were gone.. but did get a few runs to feel her out..:eek: Nice too..

X4 is quick! the multi sidecut gives it some very fun qualities. As you move your weight around it does different things.. Drive the nose and it initiates quick and as you get to the mid section of the board it eases up and then you can bang on the tail and it start coming around again.. Very aggresive Board qualities..

It has its own personality and throws you around like a red headed step child ! But in a good way.. I have this board for steep, narrow East Coast ridding...

Once I get some more time to play on it.. I give more.. it was hard to make any binding or stance adjustments to dial it in.. since it was ummm very fricken Cold!(-14) and my skin just kept sticking to the bindings...

Right Said Shred

ok didn't see this one...is this the fabled madd 158 killer? I guess I'd better get in line...

You might want to wait until you see my 160.... :eplus2:

Shred, are those Schmitt-Stix on top? Easy grabs? BTW, my 6-year-old just saw your avatar and said "he should take a tub!"

• 8 months later...

I think all of Bruce's boards are around $680 i think i can't remember. Anyway, if you want one for this season - you're too late.

I ordered a board back in April/May - delivery will be some time around end of December/ beginning of January.

Order now if you want one for next season.

• 2 weeks later...