Note to New Members ×

Hotbeans in CO Jan 15-17

Thor VonRippington

Probably some of the best conditions and definately a great crew today. Hotbeans, its coming be patient, you made great improvements today. Angie, it was great to finally meet and rip it up with you. Claude, watch the board some one is always posting on the ride board and I love watching your super smooth style. Stanley, rock on and mount up thoes TD3's and join the revolution. Petey, time for coctails. David, glad you got them TD3, you too are sooo smoooth, come up and spend some overnights. Fin, hope Keystone was awsome and I think the Kessler is coming home with me for a while.

Think Snow

The Basin was ON today! Probably the best conditions of the season so far and the sun was blaze'n!!

Not much left in the tank for Lovey tomorrow... but we'll be there

(tomorrow will be 5 of 6)

WP Carver is coming with us... ICE and Bola are in

Angie... check your mail and bring your manly man

CJ... you in?

Fin... we need the full RIDE report

Lucky bums. Well, the back was much better this morning, but still not good to ride. I think I'll give it some rest this weekend. For who might be wanting to know, the MRI showed no growth. That's good, but shrinkage would be better. Not that kind of shrinkage, sicko!

..i think Thor's passed out..

What pill you suggest for waking up a 3am mentally carving a trench so deep that small children have to be helped out by alarmed parents?? I believe that infection already has name.:eplus2:

Really great to ride with you guys (& Angie). dotnet is available, btw...

..i think Thor's passed out..

What pill you suggest for waking up a 3am mentally carving a trench so deep that small children have to be helped out by alarmed parents?? I believe that infection already has name.:eplus2:

Really great to ride with you guys (& Angie). dotnet is available, btw...

:lol:

It took him an hour to type those four lines.

I wish more people would post while they were blacked out... good entertainment

At least he had the wherewithal to log me out and use his own screen name

Ok.. back to "normal" now..

Thor, man, that was a great time! At some point, I'll be out there long enough to acclimate to the altitude and not be running around all lightheaded and sht. As soon as I got home, I got out my old files and tuned up the virus and coiler. I think I watched you enough that I'm confident in just free-handing the file angles..

(ha.just kidding!)

Snowman, great tip on the bindings.. That did make a bunch of difference in the right direction...so, thanks again.

Great group.:biggthump