Note to New Members ×

Raichle AF 700 Mondo 30.5

Mr. T

For the Sasquatch out there, a pair of raichle AF 700 boots Mondo 30.5 (I'm a 12 but they may fit a 13 ) black w/ grey tongues. Included are a set of thermofit liners in addition to the stock liners. Boosters straps are included and mounted to the boots. Not sure what to ask for them, they are used but not abused, Soooooooooooooold!!!

I've been in a LeMans boot for a few seasons. Always wanted to try the AF.

My question is, Is the shell the same size as my current boot?

My thermoflex liners say 28, boot lowers have "28-28.5" molded inside the ankle and "303mm" molded outside just above the heel, inside of cuff says "28-30.5", inside of tongue says "28-29-30". I'm happy with the fit.

I've probably answered my own queston here, but can anyone tell me what size I should be shopping for? Better question, what boots will have the right size shell?

Thanks,

Trip

Sorry for the delay, I am a size 12 and went to a mondo 28, I did not realize how much slop was happnin around the liner untill I went to the new boot. It may fit a giant foot with a re cook of the liners. Scott any chance of you coming through Minneapolis any time soon?

Sorry for the delay, I am a size 12 and went to a mondo 28, I did not realize how much slop was happnin around the liner untill I went to the new boot. It may fit a giant foot with a re cook of the liners. Scott any chance of you coming through Minneapolis any time soon?

that sounds about right, I wear a 12.5 street shoe (30.5cm) and a 29.5 boot(in Heads anyway)

Boots are still available. Found the original box which states size as 30.5 mondo 12 US, liners say 30 mondo, 12 US. Number inside the boot cuff says 30.5, there is a 322 below it which is perhaps bail to bail contact measurement.

There is obviously a difference between the Raichle and Deluxxe sizing as the track 700's I bought to replace these are 29's (correction from the 28 I quoted earlier). When I got the new boots it just seemed like there was more room between the cuuff and liner with the raichle's but over the years use I swapped footbeds and never did a recook so that would make a difference .

In checking the boots out however, I found that one of the cant articulating pieces which allow the cuffs to articulate with the boot soles was coming apart internally. The big washer was starting to come apart. DOH! Anyway, it's a replaceble part which I ordered from Bomber and should be here soon. I will consider these in a holding pattern until I get the part installed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...