Note to New Members ×

FS: Donek 180 Freeride

Mr. T

Up for sale is a Donek Freeride 180, used and slighty abused, but not too badly.

I think I am the third owner, origionally built for KenO, I bought her from tpalka a few years back and have only ridden it a handful of times.

There is a small 3/4" indent of edge and slight dimpling of the base on the nose of the board, the indent looks pretty minor, and is not delaminating. Even though it did not look breached, it I added a bit of hi zuit epoxy to the sidewall area just to make sure it was sealed. The board is otherwise in fine condition with general scuffing, a few base and edge dings, none of which are major.

Specs are available on the Donek site, model is the Freeride 180 Delrossi http://www.donek.com/specs.htm . Great all mountain big freeride board that is stiff enough to be a confident carver.

Asking $250 shipped to the conus.

Please contact me with any questions, pics to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Biggerwrangler,

please see my initial posting and pictures, there is a dent to the edge and base along the nose which I described and has been repaired and has not changed since I have owned it.

I have done some dentin' in my time and unfortunately I did not get the pleasure of making this one, but I'm not sure in fits in the "Big Fricken" catagory.

The dent is not on the effective portion of the edge, there was no progressive delam of the edge from the base top sheet, there is no seperation of the edge from the base, there base has a slight bubble right at the dent which is visible in the pictures. Having done a number of them in the past, I think doing some sort of an edge graft and base weld would compromise the long term integrity on the edge here.

So biggerwrangler I'm guessing that you are not interested in this board but if anyone want's more pics, please email me and I can send you some with greater resolution.

• 1 month later...